Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

· Registered
1,295 Posts
Don't make me bust out my iPhone to take pics of how my Milltek sits, you'll be crying boy hehe.
LOL can you please do that on the AWE thread on Audizine so the fellas at AWE can stop trying to tell me that their tips "perfectly match the curvature of the body"

· Registered
1,184 Posts
LOL can you please do that on the AWE thread on Audizine so the fellas at AWE can stop trying to tell me that their tips "perfectly match the curvature of the body"
Haha..

I saw that and thought it was funny as hell. The design is horrendous as they are too close together and stick out like a 15 year old's penis.....

· Registered
324 Posts
Well there's good news and bad news in regards to the quad tips.

The limited availability I guess can be a good thing if you're lucky enough to get one of the estimated 25 that will be produced. I have dibs on one so they're down to 24.

Here is part of an email from Fabryce confirming the limited run

Ben

Per my email below the systems will be $250.00 more than the standard system and yes we are only planning on building about 25 systems.

I can put you on the list for a system and once it is ready we can place your order.

Fabryce Kutyba
Vice President
Global Motorsports Group
Tele 714-432-1582
Fax 714-432-1590
1625 E Saint Gertrude Pl
Santa Ana, CA 92705

· Registered
35 Posts
Hey, i'm in Long Island, NY and i had an S5 and just got an exhaust in October, however, i got rid of my S5 last week, and now i have a "used" but in great condition GMG exhaust, and downpipes. If you guys know anyone that is interested about my exhaust, please do help. As far as price goes, i'm definately willing to work with the buyer. I have ultimately no use of this exhaust, because I don't own the car anymore. So if you guys could help that would be awsome. Thanks!!! if you need pics then just pm me....lata guys

· Registered
432 Posts
Did anyone happen to snap a few more pics of the gmg quad-tip exhaust??

· Registered
149 Posts
personally i was thinking about getting the quad tips till i saw the pics and i decided to get the regular ones. Not that they r bad but just not for me. GMG exhaust def sounds the best so if the quads sound the same have at it

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.