Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
I have the GMG exhaust and downpipes on my S5, and the set up is amazing. At first I ordered the AWE b.c of its fame, and the quad style pipes. However, after being really hesitant i couldn't wait for AWE to deliver so i just ordered GMG and got it literally 3 days after i ordered it, and got it installed right away, and it sounds SOOOO GOOD. I think the RS pipes look better than the quad. Trust me i doubted it when i ordered it, but the second u turn ur car on after the installation; you will love GMG and yourself a whole lot more. Try them if you can...they are awsome

· Registered
35 Posts
Hey guys i have a GMG exhaust, and downpipes....i bought the whole setup and installed it like mid october last month....its a pretty much brand new system. Unfortunately I have to get rid of my car like this week so i have to sell me exhaust....if anyone is looking to buy the exhaust and downpipes which are pretty much brand new...definately contact me ASAP....im looking for somewhere around 1800 but its certainly negotiable...let me know and it's the RS style pipes

· Registered
35 Posts
Hey, i'm in Long Island, NY and i had an S5 and just got an exhaust in October, however, i got rid of my S5 last week, and now i have a "used" but in great condition GMG exhaust, and downpipes. If you guys know anyone that is interested about my exhaust, please do help. As far as price goes, i'm definately willing to work with the buyer. I have ultimately no use of this exhaust, because I don't own the car anymore. So if you guys could help that would be awsome. Thanks!!! if you need pics then just pm me....lata guys

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.