Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was doing some research about the gmg exhaust and noticed that they DO offer quad tips. im pretty sure iv heard around here that they only make the oval tips but heres the proof. enjoy.
http://www.gmgracing.com/audi_s5.shtml

i already emailed them regarding pics. ill keep you guys posted

· Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dammit you guys are right. o well i guess ill have to settle for the ovals. heres the email i got fro them.

Moshe

Thanks for the inquiry, unfortunately we will not be offering a quad tip version of the exhaust system as the single oval RS style have been very well received with great reviews.

We can offer our current system in either polished or thermal coated black for a more aggressive look.

Let me know if you would like to place an order.

The system sells for $1645.00 and the downpipes are discounted from $450.00 to $300.00 if purchased at the same time.

I can offer you free shipping in the continental USA on a system if you can place an order by this Wednesday which is an additional savings of up to $120.00 depending on where you are located.

Fabryce Kutyba
Vice President
Global Motorsports Group
Tele 714-432-1582
Fax 714-432-1590
3210 S.Shannon Street
Santa Ana, CA 92704
www.gmgracing.com

Performance Redefined

· Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok guys!!

You beat us up enough with the requests for the quad pipes.!!!!

Thanks for all the orders on the oval tip systems.. I didnt know we had some many S5's on the road!! Wowo!

We will be adding a quad pipe option in the future, my S5 goes to our fabrication shop next week.. :) I will post some pics up once we get the tips fitted to the car.

We will retain both mufflers, we feel its the proper way to build a system for this car.

Every company has there "reason" for building there system a certain way... I guess we should all agree to disagree on what works best.

I drive my S5 everyday and absolutely love the way it sounds with our World Challenge system.......... I am grateful that many of you share the same feelings........ :)
nice! now theres almost no doubt on which exhaust i will be getting! would love to see some pics when you get the quad tips!

· Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the sound wouldnt differ between oval and quad pipes right?

· Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just a clarification for everyone, the quad-tips are made to order not pre-made / stocked. I'm trying to get a pic from GMG before committing to anything.
hmmm... does that mean that they wouldnt look as good as the other quad tip offerings?

· Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No it means that GMG sub-contracts the exhaust systems to another company who makes them for GMG. GMG just sells them.
as long as it sounds and looks great no need to worry i guess.

· Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
fabryce, are you still working on the quad tip setup? havent heard from you in a while.

· Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
cant wait for this exhaust! and i would also like to know about the cabin drone.

· Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
when i first read that they where making 25 i got scared that i wasnt gonna be able to get my hands on a set but after seeing those pics im not not so scared anymore. i think ill just stick with oval or go a different route.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.