Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
and a 1.8tfsi one :)
i dont think there will be one available for a while though. still havnt seen any after market products for the 1.8tfsi yet

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
None available at the moment, however you can have a custom intake made for the car. I believe Quatterings and one other individual (might be sizzle can't remember though) on this forum has done this to their S5. May be an idea to send a PM to one of them.

·
Registered
186 Posts
you might as well call it "more oxygen to your engine". the only time I feel my car really increase in power is on cold evenings when it's been cloudy during the day but then clears up in the evening with cooling temperatures to follow. The car feels like a rocket then.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
None available at the moment, however you can have a custom intake made for the car. I believe Quatterings and one other individual (might be sizzle can't remember though) on this forum has done this to their S5. May be an idea to send a PM to one of them.
Just an FYI ... that other individual is not sizzle. So, no need for Quartzgrey5 to bother with trying to contact him.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I too want one for the 1.8T FSI!!! We need more parts to become available, however I don't think that there will be many products out for this engine as the 1.8T is not sold in the US.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm lookin for a cold air intake for a a5 3.2l v6 please anyone?
Most shops can mod the stock air intake - currently, unless I'm totally wrong, there is no kit available yet for this. The cold air intake mod can cost anywhere from US$ 400 to US$ 1,000, depending on who gets it done. I've found two places in my area that will do the mod to the stock, for prices somewhere in btwn. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts