Premium Member
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

See what you guys think......

Simon

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I've been following Mat Armstrong with his 'cheap' S5 V8 :) Must have spent nearly the car's buy price in mods, repairs and maintenance! :)

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed but its great to watch dont u think......

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Yeah good watch! :)
How's life with you Simon with the COVID-19!? I presume you are based in Rome?

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hiya Dave, all good here thanks just a bit wierd, like living on a film set to be honest. I lived in Roma for many years and recently moved down to Amalfi, which is like a small town. Here we can only move around for work reasons so most folks are closed at home and scared to walk even to the food shops, the only shops allowed to remain open as well as Chemist shops of course. Wierd indeed, I cannot even visit my lad who is in Roma, so lets hope this stuff passes asap!!!

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Yeah, the UK is slowly walking into a partial lockdown, after the muppets have bought all the toilet roll!! For what I don't know!? Anyway, I'm now working from home! At least I get to save the mileage on my S5!!

Yeah hope to see recovery soon as the economic aftermath will be disastrous!

I see the experiment in Vo near Venice seems to be a success!?

Don't get any vaccines!!! Too many films about how that turned out!!! :D

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hehe thanks and lets hope that we all get thro this eventually. I am not good cooped up at home for more than a few hours but at least I can spend some time on the old S4! My poor daughter is a doctor and she started working in a massive hospital in Milano about 2 weeks before the shit hit the fan, poor kid.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I've been watching his vids, he's quite endearing once you get used to him. Fair play to him for all the work he does himself.

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Agreed Smeds mate, I love to see the guy getting his hands dirty....

·
Registered
520 Posts
Binge watched them all and they're brilliant, like how he does it himself and shows all warts and all... I'll be staying tuned

Kind regards in SC.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts