Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Had a lot of fun choosing mine - credit was being 'crunched' whilst I was exploring options, so had to pick one of my initial (low rate) quotes! End July ordered 2.7D in Meteor grey/Light Grey; with DAB, Cruise & phone. Pity, coz those white ones look GREAT!!

Was told 8 - 12 weeks, but from reading the site looks like this may be a bit optimistic - what kind of waits are other UK owners getting?

Also heard rumour from Lease firm that there's a holdup making the Multitronic cars - anyone heard that one?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Solid, welcome to the forum, whereabouts in the UK are you?

I have gone with the 3.0lt auto, so its the tip rather than multi, but ordered mine in August and its ready mid October.

Mine is through Lex leasing if that helps

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Cheeky,
Town just outside Stafford - no A5s here so far.. Just tracked down the dealer - apparently mine is due to be made 'this week' & with me early Oct, similar to yours - let's hope so.. Said I was one of the lucky ones though, so it looks like the factory don't use the First In, First Out system! Quite excited about the Multi - never driven one before. In fact I haven't even sat in an A5 yet; closest I've got was dealers' carpark!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Im getting my car from up your way - Audi Manchester

When are you going for a test drive then? Did you just order on looks alone?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Afraid so - just on looks, shallow aren't I?

Actually went to choose colour for a 5series but walked out of ignorant Stoke BMW dealer after being ignored by every member of staff; went to nearby Audi to get A6 brochure & there it was!! Hope the kids fit in the back..

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi there Solid Air I have 2.7tdi paddles as well great drive very economical to get 46mpg on a run. By the way I am from Cannock. Your kids will fit in the back there is more space then you think

1 - 6 of 6 Posts