Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked up my S5 last Wednesday - Phantom Black with Magma Red/carbon fibre trim - couldn't wait to place the rims I had on my A6 and installed front filler plate and spacers (from madaudi.com) - what a huge difference it made! An eye-catcher for sure!

Attachments

·
Registered
735 Posts
Congrats and good luck with it :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
picked up my S5 last Wednesday - Phantom Black with Magma Red/carbon fibre trim - couldn't wait to place the rims I had on my A6 and installed front filler plate and spacers (from madaudi.com) - what a huge difference it made! An eye-catcher for sure!
Not thrilled by those rims - question of taste - but did you lower the car? if so, that looks pretty good.

·
Registered
315 Posts
looks sick! Congrats! What size tires,rims, spacers did u use ?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Love the tires on that black beauty :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Very Nice !! Congratulations.
What brand and size are the rims and tires ?

·
Registered
643 Posts
S5France said:
Not thrilled by those rims - question of taste - but did you lower the car? if so, that looks pretty good.
I don't believe there's a drop, just the rims and spacers doing there job of looking that way. Personally, i like it. Congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
3 Posts
The black wheels looks great! Congrats!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Now that looks nice. Like I said in the thread with the other S5 on black rims, the trim with a diferent color makes all the difference. Nice choise.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all for the compliments!!

The size of the tire: 255/30
rims at 20"and spacers - H&R - got it from www.madaudi.com

Not lowered...but possibly considering lowering it early part of next year.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'm typically a fan of white cars, but that Phantom Black, particularly your car, is really sharp. Nice job!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Ranger22! I will be posting some new pics soon with new wheels and tires; have to find some time to take them though. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Thanks Ranger22! I will be posting some new pics soon with new wheels and tires; have to find some time to take them though. Stay tuned!
Post them up brotha. I know you must have got something special because you've been real quiet lately!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Nice lookin car!!! I am from california myself. Has anyone pulled you over for not having the front plate on? It looks a LOT better without the front plate holder (it would look cool with euro plates though, i could deal with those). I hope you have tons of fun with that awesome audi!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looking really good !!

You have to get the Euro headlights for your car, I usually don't care about the amber corner, but fot this car, you need it get rid of them, it'll complement perfectly the car and the wheels and give more stance to the red interior.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Looking really good !!

You have to get the Euro headlights for your car, I usually don't care about the amber corner, but fot this car, you need it get rid of them, it'll complement perfectly the car and the wheels and give more stance to the red interior.
Yep, I agree.. the amber corner has to go! I am going to definately get euro lights for mine. The car looks great though!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts