Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone interested in making plains to have a meet or gathering here on the mainland? If not, just in Germany. I have been reading about the guys and gals having a great success in the U.S. and U.K.! We could have it around another huge social event like October feast :D or something!

· Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a thought, Does anyone go to the Center-parks? That might be a good place. A little R&R, Bar-B-Q, and Audi A5/S5's united!

· Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cricket...cricket...........cricket hello! Oh well, I hear its a nice boat ride across the English Channel

· Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That sounds wonderful.... but it would require more than a weekend escape!

· Registered
186 Posts
Europe is too big for a "European" meet. Just like the US section of the forum have west, mideast etc etc... we should almost have this forum sectioned into Scandinavia, Germany/Switzerland etc, Italy/Spain/Portugal. More like North, Middle, South.

It will be too far distances for some of us to even have a chance of making it to a meeting.

· Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Europe is too big for a "European" meet. Just like the US section of the forum have west, mideast etc etc... we should almost have this forum sectioned into Scandinavia, Germany/Switzerland etc, Italy/Spain/Portugal. More like North, Middle, South.

It will be too far distances for some of us to even have a chance of making it to a meeting.
nicely put! I have been meaning to say something of the same.

· Registered
12 Posts
Hi.

I'm new here, but I have been in some other meetings, and I think this could be a great idea.

Just have a look to the last A5-Spanish-Meeting...

This meeting was made by AudiSport-Ibérica Club in Málaga (Spain). We had a great time and and the chance to know and see more about our cars and also about the owners, sharing some activities like a sail-trip in Malaga's coast, karting race... It was very funy.

By the way, I have seen that some other members from the ASI Club are also members in this forum, hi guys :)

Europe is very big, but not enough if we want to ;)

Let's make an Euro-Meeting :D

· Registered
302 Posts
If it's mid- to northern part of Germany/Benelux, then I'm in :)

· Registered
182 Posts

· Registered
126 Posts
europe is not too big!! I drove to Malta in summer 3 days 2000 miles... we should meet up in summer

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.