Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone interested in making plains to have a meet or gathering here on the mainland? If not, just in Germany. I have been reading about the guys and gals having a great success in the U.S. and U.K.! We could have it around another huge social event like October feast :D or something!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a thought, Does anyone go to the Center-parks? That might be a good place. A little R&R, Bar-B-Q, and Audi A5/S5's united!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cricket...cricket...........cricket hello! Oh well, I hear its a nice boat ride across the English Channel

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
33 Posts
How about Portugal?. The last fronteer. (at least in Europe)
Lots of sun shine, beer,golf, seafood, beaches, cheap accomodation and super nice people too!!!All main European highways end in Lisbon.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That sounds wonderful.... but it would require more than a weekend escape!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Europe is too big for a "European" meet. Just like the US section of the forum have west, mideast etc etc... we should almost have this forum sectioned into Scandinavia, Germany/Switzerland etc, Italy/Spain/Portugal. More like North, Middle, South.

It will be too far distances for some of us to even have a chance of making it to a meeting.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Europe is too big for a "European" meet. Just like the US section of the forum have west, mideast etc etc... we should almost have this forum sectioned into Scandinavia, Germany/Switzerland etc, Italy/Spain/Portugal. More like North, Middle, South.

It will be too far distances for some of us to even have a chance of making it to a meeting.
nicely put! I have been meaning to say something of the same.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi.

I'm new here, but I have been in some other meetings, and I think this could be a great idea.

Just have a look to the last A5-Spanish-Meeting...

This meeting was made by AudiSport-Ibérica Club in Málaga (Spain). We had a great time and and the chance to know and see more about our cars and also about the owners, sharing some activities like a sail-trip in Malaga's coast, karting race... It was very funy.

By the way, I have seen that some other members from the ASI Club are also members in this forum, hi guys :)

Europe is very big, but not enough if we want to ;)

Let's make an Euro-Meeting :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
If it's mid- to northern part of Germany/Benelux, then I'm in :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
I'll be in Geilerkirchen soon. I can bring the A5 and the wife can bring her TT.

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
europe is not too big!! I drove to Malta in summer 3 days 2000 miles... we should meet up in summer

1 - 20 of 20 Posts