Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

LED Tail Lights Group buy arranged

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  morski 
#1 · (Edited)
LED Tail Lights Group buy arranged-CANCELLED!

Hey guys n gals. I have just posted a group buy in the relevent section but wanted to clarify the situation with fitting.

I am currently working on the cable loom adapters so we can simply plug these into our cars without cutting or splicing the original wiring. However due to work commitments i am unable to spend numerous hours every day working out.

On a plus note Kufatec in Germany are doing the same. Whereas they are a dedicated company manking looms and adapters for cars day in day out. i have contacted them and they have confirmed that the adapter should be ready within 2 weeks. This is excellent news as it should tie in nicely with the group buy time and deliveries.

So rest assured; one way or another these LED tail lights will be available to fit onto our cars very shortly.

Thanks

#3 ·
Not at the moment but judging by Kufatec prices they wont be very expensive. for eg they're xenon adaptor looms are 49 euros and PDC looms are 29 euros.

#4 ·
...Looks like it would be better to run the group buy 'window' in the new year... probably Feb, once peeps have cleared their credit cards!

...As for me, I'm not in... just not the sort of thing I'd spend money on, even though I do think they look nice.

#5 ·
Theres plenty of time till the end of december. If folks are a bit hard up this month and not enough buyers are in then a new group buy can easily be arranged for next year. No problem at all

#10 ·
This sounds like something I want to do, and since I will be moving to Germany next year, I think I will take advantage of the large aftermarket over there (vs the US).

I really like the looks of the rear LED's. It kind of annoys me that they weren't standard on all 09's.

#11 ·
Ok i have the instructions for removal and refitting but they are on a word doc. can i email them to someone to post up on here?

#13 ·
Ive got the official Audi wiring diagram for the led tail lights in my possession now. Just need some time to go through it and decifer what goes where. Just a matter of time.

#14 ·
Sorry i have had to cancel this group buy as the company supplying the lights has had to cease trading due to the current financial climate. An unfortunate situation for them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.