Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got a leased car. I am already 7,000 miles over my limit and still have about half a year to go. it's 20 cents per every mile when I give it back. Plus, I will have to change the Transmission and propably tires and breaks. I think that I am looking at about 7K - 8K just to give my car in. It's an infinity G35 cuope.
Anyone had the same problem?
Any suggestions on how I can reduce that?
Is it possible to negotiate with dealers???

Really hope I can get that down. It such a RIPOFF!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
You should really have called up your leasing company when you first found that your existing agreement didn't have enough mileage on it. It'll work out a lot cheaper than paying 20cents a mile!

Give them a call and see if you can negotiate a good monthly payment to suit your mileage requirements.

·
Registered
491 Posts
try to sell it before your lease expires for your remaining payments plus the lease end buyout price that was agreed upon when you leased the car.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
try to sell it before your lease expires for your remaining payments plus the lease end buyout price that was agreed upon when you leased the car.
Well the car is not a clean title. Got recked a few times. No body damage however. Secondley, infinity keeps saying I can't buy it out. It's really really annoying. I am wondering if it's the same story with every company.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Well the car is not a clean title. Got recked a few times. No body damage however. Secondley, infinity keeps saying I can't buy it out. It's really really annoying. I am wondering if it's the same story with every company.
what do you mean infiniti told you that you cant buy it out? is the title under your name? if it is i cant see why they wont let you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts