Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those of you who currently owns a A5/S5:

I am in the process of deciding between the A5/S5. I will be leasing the vehicle. I would like to know the monthly price difference between the two vehicles. What are you guys current paying on your leased A5/S5, please include terms.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
sorry not ignoring your post i just dont know didnt do a lease on mine just paid in 1ps :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Leasing in the US will be different to leasing in the UK, so my input wont really be relevant.

Do a search on "Leasing". There has been a few topics posted before regarding the topic (in the S5 section). It's more likely to answer your questions.

Rab.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Leased A5 figures

I'm leasing through my business. 24K miles / year, $2500 cap reduction, 36 months yielded $765 / month not including state sales tax (here in Penna we pay 9%). Sorry I don't have the money factor or residual handy, but rest assured they both stink. The car is amazing, but you'll pay for your enjoyment!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.