Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen this posted before and I know it's likely to be specific to the German market, but Audi do publish a production forecast for vehicles. The Google translation into English is http://translate.google.com/transla...eferzeiten.html&langpair=de|en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

As I say, this is German and it doesn't account for different engines or options but my guess is it gives you the most optimistic view as to when you're likely to get your car built. Quotas, options, shipping etc will obviously lengthen your wait :(

·
Registered
341 Posts
US Allocations Pushed Out

TLU
Thanks for the interesting find.
This is very disheartening but also seems to match the info I heard.

All USA A5/S5 allocations are pushed out to JUNE production.

Anyone else here this?

#$%*

·
Registered
457 Posts
LOL, I might actually make money from selling my used S5 when and if I find the right-priced R8.

Great news for me I guess! :eek:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I placed my order today and they salesman couldn't tell me when I could expect delivery, he's supposed to be coming back to me on it??? He did say that the 1.8T orders have been put back to October though!

My dilemma is if its not arriving until July/August then maybe I should wait until Sep 1st when it'll be on a 58 plate, not sure what my dealer will think to that idea???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.