Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My A5 with Light Gray interior (Deep Sea Blue ext.) is due any day now. I've just recently discovered this forum and have looked at a lot of pictures, and am getting concerned I'm not going to like the Light Gray interior. Anyone know of any pics out there showing a Light Gray interior??

thanks,

p.s. - my apologies to the moderator if this post is not in the right area

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
No worries. I just picked up my '09 A5 DSB/Light Grey and it looks absolutely beautiful. The interior is darker than I expected which is a good thing, IMO. FWIW, I had exactly the same concern about that color combo.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello Carlisle-Joe,

I'm sure you will like it when it arrives, I moved from a 2006 A4 with gray interior/aluminum trim and I think the A5 is much nicer. The A4 had too much light gray plastic in it which caused the black equipment in the car to stand out and kind of look out of place.

But the A5 has a nice contrast with darker and black plastics, and the walnut trim looks good with it too. I was originally disappointed that aluminum trim was not available but now that I have the car I'm glad the wood trim is there to contrast with the existing aluminum pieces. Also recently picked up the gray winter mats and they go well with the carpet, I would say that black rubber mats wouldn't look out of place as well.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I have light grey leather in my TT and its lovely and so easy to keep clean :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
B2BISP - Thanks, and I'm glad to hear the interior looked darker. Still waiting for delivery (my car, it turns out, was a victim of the hail storm). Can you post some pictures of you car - especially the interior ?

Rodm, Jen - thanks for the reassurance !

Joe

·
Registered
1,636 Posts

didnt have access to photobucket at work but here you go. i think it looks lovely and in the a5 will just look fantastic :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts