Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how much the Milltek Exhaust costs (USD) and if it is done by the audi dealership is the warranty effected at all.....Plus anyone consider putting lambo doors on an s5 yet--------Can't wait to get mine

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Sizzle purchased the Milltek "Special Tip" for $1899 USD. Details here.

Pics of LSDs being installed on an A5 can be found here.

Can you please update your profile with your location?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats pretty sick..........wat about warranty though with the exhaust kit?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Thats pretty sick..........wat about warranty though with the exhaust kit?
Warranty issues for exhaust will be extremely hard to prove for a dealer. You need to get ino the engine and suspension to get into warranty issues in my view.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so warranty wouldn't really be effected then??

·
Registered
182 Posts
i don't mean to offend anyone's taste, but i think lambo doors are one of the silliest things you can do to a car.. just my view, to me it takes away the drivability factor and turns it more into a static object to look at - i guess i'd rather track my car than take it to car shows kind of thing, dunno..

·
Registered
55 Posts
Please dont do lambo doors... LLTEK sells a kit for $3500... You are going to spend about $10,000 on the install if you want it done PROPERLY... It simply isnt worth it.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Please dont do lambo doors... LLTEK sells a kit for $3500... You are going to spend about $10,000 on the install if you want it done PROPERLY... It simply isnt worth it.
LSDdoors here in the UK will have a kit ready soon to do it. Won't cost anywhere near that to get it done from them, there kits are also crash tested too.

·
Registered
253 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts