Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I was told that the previous owner disabled keyless because of insurance issues (Germany)
I wanted to turn it back on. I coded it back on with vagcom and connected the blue plug in the trunk.
Then I received the error of the door handle nog working. So taday I replaced that one.
Now I have this code:
00182 - Antenna in trunk for acces disconnected
Permanent

I cannot open the door keyless or start it. I can hower put the key in the ignition and use the button. When I try to start the car keyless it says comfort key defect.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I replaced the R138 sensor in the back and not the error is gone.
Now I get the error of no key found when using keyless. A while back my car battery was dead and a couple of weeks later my key battery. Maybe they are not synced anymore?

· Premium Member
3,818 Posts
Thoms mate you have probably compounded the error with the 2 flat batteries!!! You know that the car 12V battery needs to be "married" to the car???? Otherwise it will work BUT you will not have all of the electronics in synchro.

Reactions: Thomseagal

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thoms mate you have probably compounded the error with the 2 flat batteries!!! You know that the car 12V battery needs to be "married" to the car???? Otherwise it will work BUT you will not have all of the electronics in synchro.
Any idea how to fix myself? The fob is working and I can still lock and unlock remotely

1 - 4 of 4 Posts