Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Newbie here... its my first post and my first Audi... just picked up an '09 S5.
This forum looks like its going to be a great place to be...
Saleswoman just emailed me pics of my car... now the painfull wait begins... she said 10 Days!!

2009 Audi S5 Tip
-Auto Tranny (no anti-stall feature )
-CARBON ATLAS DECORATIVE INLAYS
-BANG & OLUFSEN PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM -inc: (14) speakers, 505-watt amplifier
-AUDI DRIVE SELECT PKG -inc: drive select controls, dynamic steering system, adaptive damper system
-NAVIGATION PKG -inc: color driver info display, Audi music interface, voice control
-TECHNOLOGY PKG

I just ordered the euro headlights...this thing is also crying for some tint, springs and 20 or 21 inch wheels...

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Looks good......location?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Congratulations on becoming an S5 owner and welcome to the forum! Yes, I'm sure you'll find lots of helpful information here and reasons to spend even more money on the car. :) Warning: This site can become very addictive. :D

Please be sure to update your profile to display your location, so that folks will know what part of the world you're in when making posts.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Welcome and congratulations. When are you taking it back to the dealer to sort out that badly fitting door shown in yer photos.

Cheers

RG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.