Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so got my self a V8 jumping up from a 2.2tdi, oh how wonderful it is to have 350 ponies at the tip of my heavy foot lol already updated MMI software following threads on here, and updated AMI software thanks to sBones for sending me the software when I could not find a unexpired link on the web, very useful forum, so thought I’d say hi along with a pic of the beast ?

·
Premium Member
2,327 Posts
Welcome on board the nuthouse mate stunning car!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome mate, beautiful motor! I got mine last year and I'm still in love with it, the noise is unreal!

·
Premium Member
2,327 Posts
Hello mate!! If I were you I would get to know her first so that you can then understand exactly what difference each mod makes, cos she is certainly alot of car to get on with.....what an engine eh.....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello mate!! If I were you I would get to know her first so that you can then understand exactly what difference each mod makes, cos she is certainly alot of car to get on with.....what an engine eh.....
Oh definitely mate, I’m not in a rush to install engine mods, other than a forced air induction kit and the miltek exhaust, it’s a supercharger route for massive gains, I’m not really interested in supercharging it, and as for induction and exhaust it’s a lot of money for little gain, so I’m just thinking of installing exhaust valves to make it sound like the V8 it is, and turn it off when I just want to cruise lol loving it so far shame I can’t get out there and enjoy it atm with a lockdown.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts