Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my A5/S5 brochure from my Audi dealership, and i have a few questions regarding the A5. I noticed at the back of the borchure that the LED running lights are an option, meaning you have to get the convenience package in order to get those cool headlights :rolleyes: and does anyone have any pics of the a5 with the sports package? I'd love to see what the sports seats look like!

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
I believe for the LED light's you'll need the Xenon Plus package. The normal halogen lights may have daytime running lights, but they'll only be halogen (i.e. like recent A4s with daytime running lights)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I believe for the LED light's you'll need the Xenon Plus package. The normal halogen lights may have daytime running lights, but they'll only be halogen (i.e. like recent A4s with daytime running lights)
In the U.S. we can only get the LED daytime running lamps if we order the "Premium package" (formerly called "Technology package" as listed in the U.S. version A5/S5 brochure). As far as I'm aware, U.S. customers don't have a "Xenon Plus package" available to select from.

For reference, the Premium package in the U.S. consists of: Homelink garage door opener; Bi-xenon headlamps with LED daytime running lamps; Autodimming, folding exterior mirrors; Autodimming interior mirror with compass; Heated front seats; Memory for driver seat and mirrors.

One thing I want to point out about the U.S. brochure is that the interior pics of the A5 appear to be "pearl silver" (which U.S. customers can't order for the A5). We can order a "light gray", but I have a strong feeling those brochure pics are not of a light gray interior. My guess is that it is a European spec A5 with a "pearl silver" interior (known as "star silver" in the U.K. brochure). I've looked at lots and lots of pics of the A5s, and upon finding a European spec A5 with "silver" interior on the Audi UK used car site (see below attached pic), this is the conclusion I've come to. I could be wrong, though. But, I just wanted to point this out to potential U.S. A5 customers who may be making their decision to go with a "light gray" interior based upon the brochure's pics.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts