Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a white on black A5 s-line. I def want a wheel upgrade. Most likely black with chrome lip. I've never bought aftermarket wheels before. i would appreciate any suggestions on where to get them. Website or somewhere close to Long Island NY. Thank You

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum!

I highly recommend checking out Wheel Experts. Those guys are quite knowledgeable about proper wheel/tire fitment and have a great selection of high-end wheels. They have a great gallery too, which will give you some possible ideas for your car. I've got a new set of wheels on order from them. They ship worldwide.

BTW, have you seen the pics of the white A5 with black wheels in this thread?

Oh, and please update your profile to reflect your location.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
You're welcome. Glad to help. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
any suggestions on new wheels

I'm looking to get wheels for my new a5. I want to spend $4,000 or less. I'm looking for black with chrome lip. Any info would be great. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Lip isn't chrome, but it's a hot wheel. Work VS-XX

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
bigs33, I have merged the thread you started today with your previous one on the same topic that you posted just 3 days ago. In the future, please do not post duplicate threads. If you have additional information pertaining to the topic, simply post an update to the existing thread.

·
Registered
750 Posts
FYI the DPE costs went up a small amount on the retail on the 1st, so the discount cost is lightly higher.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Sizzle, or anyone else knows the offset of those wheels of the senner tuning black s5?
I don't know the offsets of those particular VS-xx's, but the one's I have on order are +25/+25 which is a 3.8" lip in back and a 3" lip in front.

Mine are also 11" wide in the rear versus the pictured 10.5......

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
The lower the offset, the more your wheels will be pushed out toward the fenders. Rear offset for our cars will range between 25 and 29, if you want an aggressive stance, depending on the manufacturer...

Here is a very nifty calculator that will allow you to enter different wheel sizes and offsets to see what will happen versus stock.....

http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.