Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm all excited as I just ordered my S5!! Fell in love with it from the moment I saw it and finally ordered it.

Here's the spec.

Pearl Phantom Black
Pearl Silver Silk Nappa Leather
Voice control system
Tyre pressure monitor
Heated front seats
Electric folding/auto dimming door mirrors with au
DAB digital radio module
DVD satnav system plus with radio
Cruise control
Comfort pack - S5
Bluetooth mobile connection
Bang + Olufsen advance sound system
Auto dimming rear view mirror with light and rain
Audi parking system advanced
Audi music interface
Advanced key
Adaptive light
20" 7 arm twin spoke design alloy wheels

Delivery date is 15th of April!!! Can't wait!!!

Do have one question, as I went for the different wheels, does anyone have pictures of these wheels on their car?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I didn't realise Audi offered a 20" wheel for this car... I assume they are Audi wheels? This was not an option when I ordered.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
PS. Welcome! Enjoy... there's a wealth of information to be gleaned off here. I hope to that the car comes quickly. Mine is imminent, but I ordered on August 9th 2007. The wait has been agonising!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Those would be RS4 wheels :)

I did a thread here a while back, I'll see if I can get you a link :)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I believe these are the wheels you'll get.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
PS. Welcome! Enjoy... there's a wealth of information to be gleaned off here. I hope to that the car comes quickly. Mine is imminent, but I ordered on August 9th 2007. The wait has been agonising!
I cannot believe your wait. I ordered mine on 13th August and got it in October.

Is yours gold plated? ;)

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Lucas78,

Did you have to ask for some of the options on your order as a special order, or is there a new A5/S5 price brochure out? I didn't think some of the things you've ordered were available - the 20" wheels aren't mentioned in the standard brochure, I'm fairly sure the Parking System Advanced isn't available in the UK, just Parking System Plus (so no rear camera), likewise the Tyre Pressure Monitor (not mentioned in the price brochure from September 2007), although I believe it's standard in the States.

Was your dealer happy to add these things despite them not being in the standard brochure?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Do have one question, as I went for the different wheels, does anyone have pictures of these wheels on their car?
FYI, I just ran across some additional pics of a black S5 with those wheels. So, this should give you an idea of exactly what your car is going to look like.

You can find the pics posted here.

BTW, congrats and welcome! :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Scratch123, the parking system advanced (with camera) is definitely available in the UK, 'cos my wife has it. It appeared in the original price list pdf (from March 07) but has since been deleted from all subsequent versions. It has, however, been available to order. As usual, most dealers either don't know, or don't tell you.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
My understanding was that it was available early on as Nipper says but was deleted in the July 07 price list. However, dealers received notification that they could order the sunroof, tyre monitor and camera but they wouldnt appear in the price list until a later update.

I would have gone with the camera had the choice been available (and the dealer let me know I could have it).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.