1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

20x9 20x10
H&R springs 1.0" drop
ECode Headlights

Now I need to figure out what to do with the exhaust. I'm thinking about doing something custom. Its killing me having to wait until the car arrives before I can do anything though.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Nice way to start off the season! =)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
20x9 20x10
H&R springs 1.0" drop
ECode Headlights

Now I need to figure out what to do with the exhaust. I'm thinking about doing something custom. Its killing me having to wait until the car arrives before I can do anything though.
Nice wheels, what offsets do you plan to get for those wheels?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice wheels, what offsets do you plan to get for those wheels?
Not sure on the offsets, bad thing about these built to order rims is that they never tell you offset info. All they told me was "make sure you dry fit them before putting tires on, or you won't be able to return then if they don't fit with tires"

·
Registered
1,184 Posts

20x9 20x10
H&R springs 1.0" drop
ECode Headlights

Hey you're in my hometown! I'm originally from North Highlands......
Nice choice on the wheels.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nick,

Nice wheels...I'm from Nor Cal orignally as well (stockton)

My wheels a very similar to yours..I went with Zone Wheels

20 x 8.5 front
20x 10 rear

they were suppose to be installed today but got delayed to next Monday.

post some pics when your car gets here.

Good luck

Attachments

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Cool, I'm in the Florin/Greenhaven area in South Sacramento. When you coming back to visit? :p
Florin...:eek: You must be on the "good side" ;)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Nick,

20 x 8.5 front
20x 10 rear

Good luck
Those are going to look nice. What finish on the spokes???

·
Registered
149 Posts
sizzle,

I went with a chrome outside lip, brushed interior lip, and the spokes are a combo of brushed on the horizontal face and chrome on the interior spoke.

I read the threads regarding chrome vs. brushed and I agree the sport look should stay somewhat brushed but my Q7 has Victor brushed wheels that are already scracthed up after a year and half of crappy car wash jobs.

I'm only hand washing my S5 but I realize I dont have the time to wash this car 3 times a week myself (thats how frequent I wash it) The chrome should be a bit more durable and I know I have to cotton cloth the outside lip daily from brake dust.

I'll post pics as soon as their on.

Im trying to hook up with Quatt and Migster in the next couple of weeks once my mods are somewhat complete and marvel on how much more I have to do to keep up with the young So Cal clan. :)

Your car looks bitchin by the way! :cool:

Rick

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nick,

20 x 8.5 front
20x 10 rear

Good luck
Need more people in Sacramento area so I have people to do crazy thing to cars with. Wrenching weekends were always fun.

Cool rims can't wait to see them on your ride, I got a steal of a deal on the Jlines as I used to be in the car parts business. I love paying wholesale prices :)

I'm getting way too anxious though.. next week or the week after is the wait now for me.

Florin...:eek: You must be on the "good side" ;)
Yea, I'm west of I-5, I like it on this side. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.