Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi as the newest future S5 owner. Ordered it today in Deep Sea Blue with Tuscan seats. Tech package, Nav, B&O stereo, carbon inserts are my options.
I test drove 4 days ago and was blown away. It is expected to come in late March early April. I can't wait to replace my MB E 500 (a pretty car, but not nearly as fun to drive, and it has been in the shop 19 times:mad: ). I will be anxious to contribute to the site. Thanks!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Hello and welcome :)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Congratulations! Sounds like a nice color combo. I'm sure you're very excited and can't wait for it to arrive.

BTW, what part of the country/world are you in? Would you mind updating your profile to reflect that?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all for the welcome. Yes I am very excited but am trying to stay calm as there will be quite a wait (at least I will get through winter before putting the car on the road). Yes I will update my profile, but to answer your question, I am from Pittsburgh, PA (USA for those of you outside the states).

Glad to be here.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Thanks all for the welcome. Yes I am very excited but am trying to stay calm as there will be quite a wait (at least I will get through winter before putting the car on the road). Yes I will update my profile, but to answer your question, I am from Pittsburgh, PA (USA for those of you outside the states).

Glad to be here.
Add my welcome--great site. By the way don't you Steelers have some kind of minor league football game up in NE this weekend?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Congratulations. The Deep Sea Blue looks like a winner. A nice change from the silvers and grays. Would love to see one up close.

Did you have any second thoughts about the S5 and the gas consumption? I have not ordered yet. Still agonizing between A5 & S5.

...From a former Pittsburgh-er. Go Steelers.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Add my welcome--great site. By the way don't you Steelers have some kind of minor league football game up in NE this weekend?
I sure am happy I didn't pull an Anthony Smith on this site before the game. All I can say is it is very gloomy in the burgh today, and I am not talking about the weather. Hopefully we will have another chance in the playoffs:(

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congratulations. The Deep Sea Blue looks like a winner. A nice change from the silvers and grays. Would love to see one up close.

Did you have any second thoughts about the S5 and the gas consumption? I have not ordered yet. Still agonizing between A5 & S5.

...From a former Pittsburgh-er. Go Steelers.
Have to admit, I didn't think twice about the gas milage. I just consider it part of the price of the car. I know the green team will probably be protesting in my driveway when it arrives, but its so fun to drive. Paying for all the gas is like paying for the entertainment of driving the car. It may be somewhat painful having to stop so often to fill up though(taking the time to do it that is) but then again, all the stares to be had may make it kind of fun.

BTW I will post pics when I get it!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts