Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am really excited because I just ordered an A5 1.8 in Quartz Grey. I am expecting delivery of my car in the second week of March.
I am counting the days....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congrats! Is quartz grey what you see in the brochure? I cant tell if it is that or the ice silver? Regardless, congrats to you!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Congrats. Good to see I'm not alone with the 1.8T model. :) The others are too rich for my blood. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Ice Silver model is the one in the prochure. I haven't seen the Quartz Grey in real life yet, only in pictures.
The thing about prices is that there are great variations from country to country. Mine cost about 44,000 Euros

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can't stand the wait

I ordered my car on the 8th of January and the expected delivery is the second week of March. I am really counting the days...I am going to be one of the first people in Greece to get the A5....

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome aboard Dimitris hope you enjoy the forum, read plenty and then you will know your car when it arrives

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's what I am doing every day normanh. Reading about the A5. It looks like a brilliant car. I can't wait for mine to arrive...

·
Registered
86 Posts
dimitris... congratulations! Great car, great choice!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you very much AntRS6. Looking forward to receiving it...

·
Registered
86 Posts
By the way... if the power from the 1.8T engine starts to bug you there are some really simple mods that will give you an real boost and a bigger smile on your face...

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
By the way... if the power from the 1.8T engine starts to bug you there are some really simple mods that will give you an real boost and a bigger smile on your face...
:cool:
There are a host of people who can get 250 BHP from this engine for a few £k !!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all, I'm new to the site. I'm in the process of ordering a Brand New A5. Iam however stuglling on what colour to get, and what colour interior to put with it. Has anyone had the Solid Brilliant Black yet, as i can't seem to find a pic of it. I think i want to go for either Black or the Quartz Grey, but with the Quartz grey i am not sure which colour interior will look best with it??? any pics, ideas????

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hi all, I'm new to the site. I'm in the process of ordering a Brand New A5. Iam however stuglling on what colour to get, and what colour interior to put with it. Has anyone had the Solid Brilliant Black yet, as i can't seem to find a pic of it. I think i want to go for either Black or the Quartz Grey, but with the Quartz grey i am not sure which colour interior will look best with it??? any pics, ideas????
Welcome to the forum, Harris! You should check out the below thead to see exterior/interior pics in the various colors. Hopefully this will help to give you a better idea of what you want to go with for your car.

http://www.a5oc.com/forums/showthread.php/a5-s5-color-99/index.html

Also, try using the "Search" option to find things you are looking for in the forum.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
AntRS6, Ianhp1,
What kind of modifications are you talking about? Sounds interesting...I must say that I do not know much about modifications...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I visited my Audi dealer on Friday and she told me that the confirmed build week is week 10. The estimated build week was week 5 so now I have to wait an extra 5 weeks to get my car. I can't stand the wait!!!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
AntRS6, Ianhp1,
What kind of modifications are you talking about? Sounds interesting...I must say that I do not know much about modifications...
Just intake, exhaust and a remap should get you there. Possibly sports cat/s as part of the exhaust mods £1-2k

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi Harris,
I have seen Quartz Grey with black leather in showroom -looks great,in factthat good I have order this combination for myself, only 4 weeks to delivery I hope!
What spec are you ordering?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts