Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone experienced Euro Delivery wih a lease. I just ordered my White/Magma 08 S5 with Tech Package,Side Assist,B&O, Carbon inlays, Navi. The dealer told me Euro Delivery is not available with S5 and especially with a lease. When I got home I called Audi of North America and they told me they just recently changed the program to include leasing. We are still unsure if the discount will apply which would be great. Does anyone have pics of this color combo???

·
Registered
314 Posts
Quattrings did ED on his S5 I believe.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I got a call yesterday from my dealer, I told them if the person on the White/Tuscan Cancels to put me down for it so I don't have to wait till March. Its available now and at the port. There is only one problem I haven't sold my car yet!!!! Im so mad I have a week to get rid of it. It would be the first White/Tuscan in the area.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I got te call last week that the customer backed out and got a 911 Turbo instead. SO after trying for three weeks to sell my Lexus. I finally got it done!!!! Car should be at dealer tommorow or Thursday!!!!

Ibis/Tuscan Stainless/B&O/Tech/Nav

Can't Wait!!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Nice, congratulations! What part of FL are you at? I studied in Melbourne and frequent Orlando often.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts