Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Either Black/Red
or White/Red

I like the black because when its dark out-the only thing u'll see is those sexy lights lol......I'm most likely gunna get black, but who knows, I could change my mind, i need to see a black and a white parked next to eachother to really decide.....I cant wait....Dealer told me around June-(for an automatic) and its gettin increasingly harder to get them....(Long Island, NY)

·
Registered
463 Posts
If you order an A5 - black/red. For the S5 white/red.

The reason is the chrome grill on the S5, I don't like it on the black. Black A5 looks stunning.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I LOVE the chrome grill against the black.. I chose black because of how it contrasts with the chrome, and because it makes the LEDs much more striking.

·
Registered
162 Posts
In my opinion, the black colour is better suited to the chrome around the windows than the white.
If the fabled Optik-paket Schwarz (De-chrome) becomes avaiable available I would jump all over the white!

·
Registered
256 Posts
In my opinion, the black colour is better suited to the chrome around the windows than the white.
If the fabled Optik-paket Schwarz (De-chrome) becomes avaiable available I would jump all over the white!
Me too. In North America that's been called the Titanium package on other models. Since my car is already here, I guess I will have to do it on my own-at the very least I want to replace the grill surround with black and the wheels with something like the titanium colour available here for other Audis.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Congrats, are you going to go with the phantom black or the brilliant black?

I wish phantom was available on the A5 :(

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Phantom.........

·
Registered
31 Posts
I like blue, but otherwise I would get one of the blacks. If you have the time to maintain it the brillant black looks great.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
where in jersey?

·
Registered
714 Posts
I've just seen the Imola Yellow over on Fourtitude. That's pretty unique!

·
Registered
457 Posts
My top two were:
1_Daytona / Red
2_Ibis / Red

I couldn't wait for the Daytona...it was brutal, so I just caved in and got the Ibis which was sitting and beckoning me all the way from Las Vegas. :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts