Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Just picked up my a5 thursday. I loved it.. I miss it. It had 188 miles on it and it had to go back. The day after I got it I tried starting it and it wouldnt. The electronic brake malfunctioned. Nice big light came on. But there was no reason it should of started. So i called roadside. Had it towed to audi. They told me they dont know what the hell is wrong with it. They told me monday morning someone from audi is coming to look at it.. Wait a minute..I thought I towed the car to audi? anyways. thats my story

·
Registered
128 Posts
I am guessing that it is a safety feature. The car cannot start because there is something wrong with the brakes. Imagine driving without brakes :eek:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Bummer bud. It's one of my fears too. There are soooo many gizmo's. I can imagine so many things that will eventually stop working. Remember the really old cars with the dial clocks that no longer work? We just have a more high tech version now with more gadgets.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I remember reading about this in the manual. If there is a problem with a few of the circuits if you shut off the car it will not start again. They say if safe drive straight to an Audi dealership.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts