Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've just bought an A5 Sportback S-Line Auto 3.0TDi 204PS - 2014. Nav, rear parking camera etc.

I've upgraded from my Audi TT which was pretty impractical for me (good fun though!).

I'm starting with a few usual bits I do to all my cars, remap and rear window tints. However, where should I go next? I won't do anything mental on performance but possibly some aesthetics that are subtle.

After looking around the forum I've seen a few things I'd like to do but they're all a few years old with limited detail.
  1. Interior and fog LEDs.
  2. RS5 front grill.
  3. Maybe some VAGCOM changes, I need to read more into this.
Any other thoughts or obvious things?

Cheers :) - looking forward to collecting it.

·
Registered
521 Posts
it will depend what you have as standard, im pretty sure my interior bulbs are oem and i find them alright, to be honest the interior ones are off all the time, but have changed the fog and turning lights when i was doing my grille and they are big improvement on oem, obviously grille not to mention too.
apart than that, wheels, spacers, maybe coils depending on what youre trying to achieve looks wise, but the car itself looks great almost with no mods and given some subtle work will improve without any doubt

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
My 2014 S5 has footwell LEDs, normal candescent bulbs for roof lights, LED reg plate lights, so check first as some may already be LED. :)

RS grills do look nice, get one!

Regards remap, be careful as you car may become undrivable when trying to get the power down! All that TDi torque through just the front wheels will be an eye opener! ;) :)

As x3me said, wheel spacers are a must on all Audis, except RS models or if you have a low offset aftermarket alloys.

·
Registered
54 Posts
You are obviously not in the U.S. but if you can get them, the deauto led fogs are phenomenal. I bought them with the strobe option just to play around, but they could be useful as safety lights if you get stranded.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts