Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can see I painted the valance ibis white, milltek, and custom tinted tails. Windows are also tinted @ 40%, and there is a custom black roof. Getting her home tomorrow, so more pics to come.

No carbon fiber as of yet, but in two weeks it should be good to go.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Can't wait. I see you've gone for the M3 carbon roof look, should look nice and different.

Carbon fibre - a bonnet perhaps, something I would be interested in too if anyone knows where to get one made?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
To each their own, but I prefer the valance a different color from what I can see. I think it does a good job of breaking up the back being flat grey....

·
Registered
318 Posts
I actually like the contrast of the rear factory grey valence also. It gives that rear view a wider stance as the sides seem to hang over as apposed to a thicker rear bumper when it's paint matched. Both look good though, just different effects, but I'm sure it will look really nice once we see it outside in the sun. Looking forward to the pics!

To each their own, but I prefer the valance a different color from what I can see. I think it does a good job of breaking up the back being flat grey....

·
Registered
315 Posts
Looks good, but I think you should have matched your valance same black as your roof...

Are you planning on painting the front grille or side mirrors?

Damn, it seems like forever since you got your car back!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Looks good, but I think you should have matched your valance same black as your roof...
Yeah I think that would have been cool as well......

·
Registered
356 Posts
I like the black roof but not the smoked taillights.

Jarod.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Are you planning on painting the front grille or side mirrors?

Damn, it seems like forever since you got your car back!
i would love to paint the front grill but i have not found a good solution for this as painting it chips

1 - 11 of 11 Posts