Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After I updated my MMI High system to the newest firmware and updated to the 2018 NA maps I just noticed that the Jukebox is greyed out. Can I fix it somehow possibly using the GEM. Or any other way. Also can I adjust how or where the suggested shifting in my manual transmission shows on the dash display? LOL I'm teaching my wonderful girlfriend how to drive a manual and it wants to shift around 2000 RPM . I'd like it to be closer to 2500 RPM. If not thanks for reading anyways. Just thought that there may be a setting in the GEM that i can adjust.

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Ciciro mate please show us the car or girlfriend but not you!!! Dunno cos mine was auto sorry, but if you invest in a VCDS system you can change anything in the car, not sure about the girlfriend hahahaha.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ciciro mate please show us the car or girlfriend but not you!!! Dunno cos mine was auto sorry, but if you invest in a VCDS system you can change anything in the car, not sure about the girlfriend hahahaha.
Both are really sexy looking , lol. Now I have downloaded the software for the VCDS but I am in Canada and wonder what is the best and most cost efficient cable to get. I see some on Amazon but wonder which one to get. Don’t want to spend extra money I don’t need to but also don’t want to waste money either. A point in the right direction would be appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts