Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

261 - 262 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Update: Car booked in paint on Wednesday and then off to the Vagcom expert (Tom) on Saturday

Tom will be programming the front lights, fitting and programming the rear lights, changing steering wheel to facelift S Line model and linking front sensors (as my new bumper has sensors) to rear sensors to give me Parking System so hopefully all good changes to come..... Will post pics once all completed

For any of you guys wanting or considering a facelift conversion, I have managed to source some facelift parts from a 2013 black edition model. Parts include bonnet, headlights complete with brackets & plastics & washers, front bumper compete with grilles and foglights, undertray, top plastic, rear FL LED lights and black edition 19" rotor alloys... will hopefully take delivery this week.... If Interested, drop me a PM
good afternoon and thank you for the thread. Can I ask if Tom would be willing to share the front lights Vagcom Code? I would really appreciate the code because that where i am stuck, my front lights dont function and leave lots of errors on the dash.

261 - 262 of 262 Posts