Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

221 - 240 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
May I just restart this thread as I'm about to undertake the facelift conversion myself....

What are the headlight washer brackets that you speak of?

Also, do I need the lower headlight mounts as well as the upper headlight brackets if I'm going from pre-facelift Xenon DRLs to facelift Xenon DRLs?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
249 Posts
If you already have xenon headlights then don't worry about anything for headlight washer except for the cap cover that you'll need as they are shaped differently.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts
If you already have xenon headlights then don't worry about anything for headlight washer except for the cap cover that you'll need as they are shaped differently.

Thanks mate

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't think i posted a pic of my ride but here's 2 of them side and back

love the front end, how much of a pain was that to fit and facelift?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reactions: kevyo89

·
Registered
249 Posts
love the front end, how much of a pain was that to fit and facelift?

The silver air vents in lower grill didn't fit 100%. Hence, it took 10mins of sanding for both to fit flush.

·
Registered
32 Posts
see I'm only wanting to do the front end although I do like that back end. no problem with the fenders lining up?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hanif87, what diffuser is that? Saw on your youtube video it says its the Reiger but the pre-facelift Reiger diffuser looks nothing like that? Id be real interested to know as the options for diffusers on pre-facelift are limited.

Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi, not to revive an old thread, but to those who have done the conversion, do you remember if the computer module on the bottom of the headlights were needed? Part number 4G0.907.697.D? This is not the xenon or led ballast as far as I know.
I bought xenon headlights that were said to be complete but don't have these modules, just wondering if they are needed or something for AFS? Thank you

221 - 240 of 262 Posts