Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been about 2 weeks now since ive gotten my jhm catless test pipes installed. I also have awe none resonated downpipes and awe track exhaust. The combination of the 3 is absolutely terrifying. The sound is so mean with the catless test pipes. It makes the car scream from 3k rpm to redline. I was worried about the smell but it isnt so bad i rarely smell it anymore. I have noticed some power gains. Car pulls a lot harder up top now. Im trying to share the video but for some reason it wont let me enable video sharing :(

·
Registered
7 Posts
Awesome write up!!! its good to see someone else doing this modification. My Jhm test pipes are being installed now as well as my stage 4 clutch and single mass flywheel from EuroCode Tunning. I'm currently running non-resonated Milltek downpipes and non-resonated exhaust and it screams already. Looking forward to the power gains and sound. How do you like the test pipes? Are you currently running a tune? What are you're estimated HP gains from the pipes?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome write up!!! its good to see someone else doing this modification. My Jhm test pipes are being installed now as well as my stage 4 clutch and single mass flywheel from EuroCode Tunning. I'm currently running non-resonated Milltek downpipes and non-resonated exhaust and it screams already. Looking forward to the power gains and sound. How do you like the test pipes? Are you currently running a tune? What are you're estimated HP gains from the pipes?

The test pipes are awesome! Im running the JHM tune as well and the combination makes a noticeable difference in performance

·
Registered
33 Posts
Have only had it on the road for about 1.5 wks at this point. But I'm loving it so far. There's no questioning it, it's got a lot more power than it had. I'll try to get it on the dyno in the days\weeks ahead but the weather is really starting to get hot where I live. But keep an eye on my YouTube post for other videos.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Have only had it on the road for about 1.5 wks at this point. But I'm loving it so far. There's no questioning it, it's got a lot more power than it had. I'll try to get it on the dyno in the days\weeks ahead but the weather is really starting to get hot where I live. But keep an eye on my YouTube post for other videos.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Location?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts