Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, was reading through one of JC's old car reviews and came across this and it made me laugh out loud in the office. just thought i'll share it:

"Advertising men will tell you that when it comes to cars they need to attach a single word to the brand. So if you want a “safe” car you buy a Volvo. If you want a “reliable” car, you buy a Volkswagen. And if you have a small “penis” you buy a BMW."

For those of u that watch top gear, u might have heard he thinks the "cocks" have now moved to audi... sigh... i'm still not seeing it on the road yet but i did hear alot of chav enthusiasm about the RS4 when it came out. (coming for Queen Mary Uni of London, trust me i know...)

y won't these low-lifes leave us alone and stick with their modified corsas?!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Kids in old 3 series are still the norm round here. Although you could easily picture old RS4s starting to get in the hands of the chav with a job.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Actually, i'm seeing more E46 M3's on the road being driven by young chavs, since they're depreciating so badly. Also E46 330Ci's as well.

Thats just Jeremy clarkson for you though. Somehow, his view must always be correct (which is bull), and people tend to believe everything he says.

As I've said before, he's been slated for years on BMW forums. The bmw community grew to hate him because of his remarks about BMWs and their drivers. Strangely, he's eating his words now and now seems to love BMWs... I wonder why?

Maybe if the Audi communities start slating him, he'll come to like Audi's? Who knows.

Wee video of how jeremy clarskon wasn't liked...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1uGp8rC5Hd0

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He already likes audi. well at least the s4 and the rs4 along with pretty much every other RS car. he just thinks the chavs have found our secret garden, audi.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts