Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is a quite a new product to the detailing market and I had heard mixed results in regards to the beading properties but this seemed to be different on different types of cars.

Me having a Audi I thought I would test it as I had heard on German paints it works very well :thumbsup:

So i got chatting to Jesse (Wolfe Chemicals) and he sent me over a small amount to test out. He said he would send enough for 2 applications and when i saw the bottle (small 25ml bottle) i thought he was having a laugh.

Got to work preparing the car and then proceeded to apply the body wrap. Im not one to follow rules so i applied it my way...!

Using a MF cloth i dabbed the cloth on the top of the bottle and started to apply in circular pattern to the paintwork. I worked in a panels. Once i was finished applying I then went over the area again with the same cloth until i couldnt see any left on the paint work.

I do have a video of the beading but I cant download it (someone else took it and I cant download from facebook).

They say its self cleaning and can last up to 6months. I had it on my car for 4weeks so far and I have had to wash it once, not cause it was dirty i was just testing another product on the car, but i reckon I could have left it maybe a bit longer. No dirty was sticking to the paintwork and when it rained it just cleared off the dust that had settled.

For the cost of £23 a bottle this isnt a bad product to test out on your Audi A5/S5.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Already have it on mine for a while - it looks ace and beads well - so far I rate it better than the swissvax waxes I have had on ...

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have been testing Wolf Chemicals Body Wrap recently, Its good for its own self cleaning properties and the water behaviour (sheeting), beading it not as tight as the waxes i have used.

But its an option we are giving on our winer protection detail right now because im rating it that much for the protection level.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts