Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
677 Posts
got a black s5 in my showroom loooks awesome the front looks mean as hell cant wait to have a drive although think we are going to run a 3.0 tdi let you know how it goes our launch is on saturday
Tony,

Do any of your cars have the carbon interior? If so is it all black or does it have yellow Kevlar threads in it? I really hope it is all black.

· Registered
677 Posts
i promise you, if your legs are at a normal length and you do not sit like your wife then there will only be enough leg room for a 5yo. dark black isnt dark, it's phantom black, its a pearl, and it's a lot less black than billiant black in light conditions, it almost looks like a dirty black car if it's not been waxed professionally.
My wife is 8" shorter than me and we sit in the same position. Usually 1 click back from all the way forward. Too many years of kart racing make my knees want to be bent and on top of the pedals. This means there should be plenty of room for my kids legs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.