Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

I've seen her

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Marmin 
#1 ·
And I sat in her and started her up !
As beautiful as I imagined :)

Picking up for real on Monday :D

#6 ·
Congrats, I remember how I felt seeing my A5 on the showroom floor and sitting in it for the first time. It doesn't quite compare to the first time you drive off in it though.

#7 ·
Great choice of colour and spec:D

I still can't believe I have such a great car!! Three weeks and 1200 miles on the clock and loving every minute!

Enjoy monday!

#8 ·
Cheers all - just checked my diary and I've got a 300 mile round trip on Tuesday so should get a chance to run her in a bit and play with a few buttons and things.

Went shopping today and seriously considered taking the trip to the dealer to see her again - my wife now convinced I need therapy.

#9 ·
Hello Marmin,

there is one thing that I don't understand. In your signature you list that your car has tiptronic and hill-hold assist....I thought that one came only with manual?

#10 ·
Hi Alejandro

Hill hold is available on Tip also. It's removes the need to select park, or to hold your foot on the brake at lights etc. It stops the "auto creep" that you'd otherwise get.

#11 ·
Hi all

Update - picked car up at 5.30 tonight and been driving most of the evening. Too late to post pics but I'll try and get some up at the weekend.

First Impressions - Love it :D smooth, powerful, quiet and comfortable. :D
I've owned a few cars in my time but you just know that the smile is going to last much longer in the A5 :D

I will write a full review once I've had a chance to get to know her more but in the meantime I'm off for another glimpse - even if it is dark :eek:

And thanks again to all for helping me make my choice - I owe you a beer when we meet.

#12 ·
Yikes (full Scooby Doo style)! I thought you'd got your car months (years) ago! That must have been a helluva wait. Congrats.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.