1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Congrats and look forward to the pics now you are a official S5 member :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
I know everyone has different tastes on how a car can look but i can honestly say with my S5 having 15mm wheel spacers,25mm H & R Springs and Miltek exhaust fitted this year from APS i would never go back to a stock S5 the look is more menacing now,the drive sportier and the sound a lot more aggresive so give me my S5 over a stock one anyday.
Got to say it has been the best £1200 pounds i have spent this year :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
Yeah no prob RG like i said earlier everyone has different tastes and i respect that,its a pity you live so far away from me as seeing and hearing my S5 in the flesh just might turn you to the other side :D ;)

·
Registered
373 Posts
That sounds about right understanding the geordie language :D i am originally from a place called West Denton in Newcastle Upon Tyne but moved away from there about 10 years ago to County Durham about 16 miles outside Newcastle,my family still lives up there and i work there everyday.

Yeah certainly one awsome car the S5 and the A5 isnt to bad either :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Congrats m8 look forward to the pics ;)

If you think your S5 sounds well running with stock exhaust wait until you hear a S5 with a Milltek fitted,omfg :eek: :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.