Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well All,

Went to the delaers today as my motor was being delivered to their compund - I am a bit more relaxed now having seen it and trsut me the Black with Cinnamon Leather (option not shown in the brochure on the Sport) looks the bees and Knees.

Here are a few pics but unfortunately take on mobile so very poor - but you will see it in its full glory when I pic up on Friday morning and post the pics on here....:D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
714 Posts
Don't get me started ... apparently mine's been in this state for a week and no bugger has done the PDI yet. I've no idea which dealer has my car (because it's a company car) but if there's a quartz grey 1.8T Sport in the compound where yours is can you tell 'em to do it next, please.

Congrats, by the way!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congrats! you are 2 weeks ahead of me. I hope to see mine on Saturday but cant pick up till May, sob.
Looking forward to the pics.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Looks great! But you really need an iPhone or something my friend :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
AB, congrats....!

Mine will be in under 3 weeks, so enjoy it...

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
:) Lucky you, So when are you getting the little trick bits added? You getting yours chipped btw? Have you seen Dyno's for the 1.8?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great news ABZY!

It's nearly friday so you'll get it soon!

Looking forward to seeing the Black with Cinnamon Leather!

Tufflittleunit any news on yours yet?

Oh one quick question about chipping does that effect your insurance? Is it classed as a modification?

Thanks!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Yeah, some great news on mine: it's now gone back until next Friday :( (estimated).

Really frustrating as somewhere in the UK a dealership has my car still packed up in its delivery wrappings and nobody can be bothered to PDI it for me and put it on a truck to my house. The car has been with them for at least a week now.

At least I get to enjoy my last few days with a car that has DSG.

·
Registered
53 Posts
AB, looks great, I'm sure it was a wonderful ride home from the dealer.

Hope the weather cooperated this weekend for many more drives....

·
Registered
147 Posts
Your car looks fabulous - great photo's BTW - It is not the easiest car to photograph IMO always looks better in the metal!! Enjoy

·
Registered
247 Posts
congrats on the new ride! enjoy ;)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Congrats ABZY looks superb :D .

I'm only a week into ownership and am still like a child on Christmas day...even just going into the garage and admiring never mind driving it!! Me thinks it'll take a while to wear off.....I hope it never does :D

·
Registered
714 Posts
I think I'm going to cry. Waaaa ... it's just not fair. I want mine too!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hang on in there TLU good things come to those that wait;)

·
Registered
714 Posts
That's what my wife says. I hope the car isn't going to be too tired/have a headache/too busy watching Corrie. Erm ... anyone know how to get a car really pissed?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Lol @ TLU!!! :D :D maybe you could try BP Ultimate, that's strong stuff that is !!

ABZY, looks lovely fella, any chance of some interior pics when you get a chance, can't wait to see that Cinnamon! :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts