Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my hands on the keys at lunchtime today! I'll stick some photos up this weekend once I've given it a damn good clean. (260 miles on a transporter causes the odd bit of dirt ;) )

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
well come to motherhood!! ;) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A few pics, in keeping with forum tradition ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sweet! Nice to see the stock sport 18" wheels look good as I have them on my 2.7 TDi (stupid company car policy would not let me order the 19" Y-designs) that should be here soon. How does the "hill hold assist" suit the multitronic?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Cheers all - I was in a bit of a quandry as to whether to order the 19" wheels, but after looking at a few "real life" examples, I've come to the conclusion that they (i.e. the Sport 18" wheels on my car) just don't photograph as well as the 19's. In the flesh they fit well with the car, and (only my opinion :) ) ride better.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How does the "hill hold assist" suit the multitronic?
It's certainly not a hinderence. Given that any auto won't roll back on most gradients, it's more of an "automatic hand brake". It can be a bit clumsy in very heavy "stop-start" traffic, but otherwise I find it useful.

( And for 45 quid it's another gadget to have, and another button to press ;) )

·
Registered
55 Posts
Another one joins the club...

W'hoo! Got my 2.7 TDi Sport today :D First time I've every driven any A5 and it was well worth the wait (3 months almost to the day). Will post some pics over Easter if I get chance. Unfortunately I'm so busy at work I've only done 4 miles so far :eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.