Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to collect my 1.8T next Wednesday :)

S-Line Sports Pack
S-Line Sprint Cloth/Leather Seats
S-Line Muti-Function Steering Wheel
S-Line Exterior Package
Interior Anti-Glare Mirror
Exterior Folding Mirrors
Music Interface
Automatic Air Conditioning
Bang & Olufsen Sound System
Parking System Advanced
Sat Nav
Full Bluetooth Phone
Lighting Package
Storage Package
Luggage Compartment Package
Hold Assist

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi i think you must be one of the first! i have ordered a 1.8 but not due till April. Please let me know how it drives and take some pics!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AMAN1 I will let you know how it drives and I will post some pictures. Yes the S-line is available in Ireland. I have seen a few 2.7TDI S-lines around the place.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wow!, Thats quick:( If I ordered one now, I wont see it will around April!(N) Boo.

Please post up a video of the exhaust/ engine sound:D:D I wish we get S-line in England!:mad:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Please post up a video of the exhaust/ engine sound:D:D I wish we get S-line in England!:mad:
You can find various video clips containing the A5 exhaust/engine sound here.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Congrats ! :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice !! I have ordered a 1.8T too, they said it has build week this week. Delivery early february.

Post pictures asap! :D

Update: Just got a message that my car has been built now it just need to be transported here.

·
Registered
86 Posts
We want the S-Line ... !

Oi, Audi... !!!:mad:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Give the man a break. He has had his baby only 1 day now. Too busy driving to type.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Guess what? The car is stuck in Dublin Port since last Friday. So I just have to go on waiting for a few more days.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Gaaaaaah. I know the feeling... except instead of waiting to drive the car I'm still waiting on being able to *order* it!

Do you know how many more days you have to wait?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They hope to have it down tomorrow but even if they do I won't have it for the weekend. The delivery usually comes in the afternoon so they won't have enough time to PDI.

·
Registered
677 Posts
They hope to have it down tomorrow but even if they do I won't have it for the weekend. The delivery usually comes in the afternoon so they won't have enough time to PDI.
My dealer was able to do the PDI in about 2 hours. Get the mechanics itching to do it and it can happen. Also I did not want mine washed as I did not want them to put scratches in the new paint. This also helps to save time. Give a ring and see what can be done to get you in it for the weekend.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ice

I ordered 1.8 in the beginning of dec. I gonna get it in mid feb. Retailer told me, that from now on it takes five months to get one. Is it because of transportation problems to icy Finland?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Finally got it this evening!! First impression "Fantastic" The car is much fater than I taught. The DRL make the car stand out along with the Sline body kit. I will post some pictures in the next few days.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Finally got it this evening!! First impression "Fantastic" The car is much fater than I taught. The DRL make the car stand out along with the Sline body kit. I will post some pictures in the next few days.
Fantastic news! I think you're definitely the first to get the 1.8T. Please please please give us a review of how it is to drive! It doesn't feel underpowered? How does it compare to any Audis (e.g. A4 1.8T) that you've driven in the past? I've ordered a 1.8T so I'm dying to hear about it!!!!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts