Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, after two and a half months it's finally here. Arrived yesterday.

Most impressive thing - the sound of that engine - I remember that's what sold it to me in the first place, plus the seductive shape.

I can honestly say I have never driven a car that has got so much attention - a good and bad thing.

Really happy with the colour - just like my old TT.

Pictures below.

Note to all UK Residents: That bright thing in the sky on the pictures is the SUN !

Attachments

·
Registered
493 Posts
I love the car ! MORE PICS!!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Congratulations, AndyD. Nice colour too!

Are you gonna bring it to the meet at the end of the month?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Note to all UK Residents: That bright thing in the sky on the pictures is the SUN !
I know. I washed mine today. That probably means it will rain tomorrow.

I remember the feeling I had when I got it. 7 months later and I still just go out for a drive because the feeling doesnt go. Enjoy it

·
Registered
373 Posts
Congrats Andy ;)

Doubledoom got it just right,even after several months of ownerishp the buzz is still there from driving it to washing the beast :D

Enjoy the ride :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys - good to know I will still be smiling in 6 months.

Thanks manor50, might well take part in the meet, depending on commitments (work and home)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys - good to know I will still be smiling in 6 months.

Thanks manor50, might well take part in the meet, depending on commitments (work and home)
Congrats! beautiful colour choice. I have the pearl silver leather interior as well (with daytona gray exterior). It looks fantastic with the DSB exterior.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Metal looks great!

·
Registered
750 Posts
NICE!! Which color is that? It is a beauty!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts