Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It truely must be....

You guys may remember that I reported that one of my LEDs went out less than a week after taking delivery of my A5. Obviously, I informed my dealer who said they would sort it out. Anyway, I have been working down in East London most of this month and when the dealer called to ask me to bring the car in, the earliest date I could get was 2 Feb (a Saturday).

Anyway, I was driving home on Friday afternoon (in heavy traffic) and kept seeing the gap in the LEDs reflected in the car in front. :( Eventually, I got home and I pulled up to my garage where my son was working on his car. He looked at the front of my car with a puzzled expression and when I got out he asked me when I got the headlight fixed.

When I looked at the front of the car - the "faulty" LED was faulty no more - I have a full set again. I can only assume that there is/was a dodgy connection somewhere that cured itself during the journey home.

I am keeping my appointment with the dealer though - just in case it goes out again during the coming week.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.