Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just wanted to see if any SF S5 owners are a5oc regulars. Bumped into 3 S5s tonight, 1 Ibis white (my neighbor), 1 Meteor gray (plates 6BBC632?) for dinner at Gary Danko's and 1 Phantom Black (dealer plates). Guess we all had a great Sunday night out on the town never ran into so many S5s.

·
Registered
206 Posts
After 10 months and 16000+ miles, I have only seen one other, and that was back in March or April.
S.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I've only seen 2 S5's in Seattle and that was in 8 months. Raaaaaaare =)

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've only seen one... Which was the demo from my dealership that someone bought.

·
Registered
151 Posts
still rare in NCal outside of SF

I know of two other owners in this area (SAC) but other than seeing their cars by arrangement, I've seen few. I was aware of the car in late 2007, and saw one during the fall, still with no tags, probably just purchased. Since then, Ive seen two S5s (one that spotted me and gave the thumbs up) and one A5 on route 80, who gawked and looked like he was mouthing, "man, I coulda had a V8."

·
Registered
46 Posts
i wish it was rare here i got my a5 in march and for about a month a5's and s5's were somewhat rare since then ive seen countless a5's and like 8 s5's and now on a daily i see a combo of like 2-3 of each

·
Registered
53 Posts
First Post Here.....

.....I'm in Seattle....had the car a few weeks now:D. Will post my initial thoughts, pics, etc. in a new thread at some point....Switched from 335i, probably should post some thoughts on that thread too.

I agree with Skill5 only seen maybe a half dozen of these things on the road in the last year, very very rare still. Was down in Miami last weekend and saw at least five A5's/S5's down there.

Wait here of 6-8 months is still being quoted by dealers...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts