Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was out the other night and when I returned to my parked car (2008 a5) I noticed certain features were not working as they were before I parked up. For example, the parking sensors work but now do not pop up on the screen as they used to. As well as the parking sensors, I can no longer check my oil level through the cars system. Has anyone else had these kind of issues before? And if so, was there an easy fix?

·
Administrator
622 Posts
Welcome. The first step is to scan the car for fault codes with a VAG aware diagnostic tool. You may also want to check your battery as old batteries can cause strange issues as the car shuts down systems to save power. You may see Energy Management Active in your diagnostic scans, then you should look at a new battery.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome. The first step is to scan the car for fault codes with a VAG aware diagnostic tool. You may also want to check your battery as old batteries can cause strange issues as the car shuts down systems to save power. You may see Energy Management Active in your diagnostic scans, then you should look at a new battery.
Okay thank you mate!

·
Registered
6 Posts
After a routine visit to my local Audi Dealer I lost all MMI functions on the way home. This was over two months ago....I took it back and they advised that there was an update on a recall part that needed to happen, however, did not have it in stock, Now I have an appointment set another month out to fix it. This is annoying. I have no maps, no phone connection no anything. Melissa/ Richmond VA 2020 Audi A5 Coupe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts