Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my S5 on Feb. 26th. Dealer told me to expect the car in July/August due to very high demand. And if I would order a sunroff it could take all the way till november! (I did anyways) Today I get a call from Audi, and they tell me that my car will be build between 20-25 of March and delivered to my dealership in Moscow before the end of April!!! I hope they were talking about 200:cool:)) Anyways, I am just so happy about this and wanted to share good news with everyone here!!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
good luck hope it all works out for you

·
Registered
735 Posts
Thats fast, the US guys will be ready to kill ya with fast delivery like that ! :D

How much is an S5 in Russia anyway? :eek:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Starts at $92,000-((( Mine came to $118,000 before 7,5% discount. What about Ireland? Any cheaper?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Starts at $92,000-((( Mine came to $118,000 before 7,5% discount. What about Ireland? Any cheaper?
Worse :(

Base price here is €86,200 :(

My car with extras is costing € 100,500 :mad:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
O M G!!!!!!!!! You could probably get a couple of RS4's in US-))) I thought Russia was bad with its import tax!!!! Did you atleast manage to get a discount? I got 7,5% off, because my close friend and his wife bought around 10 Audis from that dealer.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Nope, no discount, but I traded in my Beemer - bought a TT last year from same dealer for Mrs L, but still, nothing extra special in terms of discount :eek:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Audi is sooooo totally rigging the allocation process so that most S5s go to Europe…. My order was in in mid Dec.. Still not build date …. grrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Audi is sooooo totally rigging the allocation process so that most S5s go to Europe…. My order was in in mid Dec.. Still not build date …. grrrrrrrrr
No worries, I am sure you will get it soon! The key is in bugging your dealer with phone calls twice a week:) Even if you will wait for your car longer, remember, you got it atleast 40k cheaper:)

How is Toronto by the way? I lived there for 6 years and about to visit it soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts