Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not talking about the button that recirculates the air inside the car instead of taking it from outside the car, I am talking about a button that, when pressed, recirculates hot air to keep the car warm for a few minutes during cold weather when the car is off. I know the new 3 series has this, and even my dad's old 2000 CLK 430 had it, and it is very useful when you just want to run into a store and get a few things and want to keep the car nice and warm.

Thanks!

·
Registered
231 Posts
I am not talking about the button that recirculates the air inside the car instead of taking it from outside the car, I am talking about a button that, when pressed, recirculates hot air to keep the car warm for a few minutes during cold weather when the car is off. I know the new 3 series has this, and even my dad's old 2000 CLK 430 had it, and it is very useful when you just want to run into a store and get a few things and want to keep the car nice and warm.

Thanks!
in the handbook it says to press the off button when the car is switched off. but mine doesnt work

1 - 3 of 3 Posts