Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd be all over a TDI

If I could get it in the US. :)

I'm in a situation where I can either get the A5 now (February), or wait a year and get the S5. The A5 is $7k cheaper and if I can add on a supercharger in a year or two for $2000, that helps me decide to do the A5. If the supercharger will cost $10,000, that's a different story!

Honestly, I'm a fairly impatient person and will probably buy the A5 in any case, but for the next 3 months of waiting, my brain will be going through these things....

jd
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top