Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello everyone,

Is it worth buying an audi a5 2.0 tdi 2018 with 110k miles,it costs 19k,the car is accident free.Can there be any issues beacuse of the milage,is it worth buying it for 19k?

·
Registered
161 Posts
It depends on how good the service history is, if you getting for a really good price and what miles you be doing going forward.
My previous car I bought in 2015 was 2011 model BMW 3 series coupe with just over 100k miles. The history showed 90k in 3 years and 10k miles in the 4th year with full BMW history. I got the 4 year old BMW for just £7400..black with red leather.

I drove the car for 5 years doing 6k miles per year until it was stolen. But I serviced the car every 12m regardless of low miles each year.
It really comes down if you really getting a very good deal..you dont want to later regret. I had no regret because for the price I paid I would not get even close to a 4 year old BMW.

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Miles like age is just a number. EVERYthing depends on how the car has been looked after. My A5 3200 was purchased at 100k kms and I drove her to 200k, my current S4 I purchased at 190k kms and she is going great at 202k.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'd hit it. Mostly motorway miles are very low-stress. My last three cars (all Saabs) were sold with 165K, 210K, and 230K miles, and were very low upkeep (with the exception of the 210K model), and they were all everyday cars. I bought my '18 A5 new, has about 30K on it now, and no unsched maintenance to date; I expect it to outlast me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts