Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just checked and they said they could do aruba blue A5 with cinnamon brown but for $2500. I could also do a sprint blue, but I'm thinking I'll stick with the deep sea blue even though it's not as distinctive. Thoughts???

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont know if aruba blue will go that well with cinnamon brown, i've not seen pictures.
Good point...I'll stick with the darker blue.

·
Registered
90 Posts
well if u wait for 18 more days i'd tell u how good the aruba blue is! Should be gettin the delivery by the end of the month and can send you pics then. Though as earlier mentioned I doubt cinnamon would go with it. Id recommend Star Silver interiors!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well if u wait for 18 more days i'd tell u how good the aruba blue is! Should be gettin the delivery by the end of the month and can send you pics then. Though as earlier mentioned I doubt cinnamon would go with it. Id recommend Star Silver interiors!
I'd love to...but we can't do that interior here in the US. I still like your combo. Can't wait for the pics.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I love Aurba Blue...it was my close second choice when I ordered. But the thought of it with the cinnamon brown interior? Ugh...not promising, and certainly not worth $2500.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love Aurba Blue...it was my close second choice when I ordered. But the thought of it with the cinnamon brown interior? Ugh...not promising, and certainly not worth $2500.
Thanks. That's good to know. So the thinking is that deep sea blue looks good with cinnamon brown? I guess I'll be getting a more unique interior with the trade off of the exterior being more common. I can live with that. My current car is the reverse...unique exterior color (close to sprint blue) and a dark interior (although it is a metallic blue color)....can you tell I love blue?? And orange also (my other volvo is orange...saffron technically).

·
Registered
487 Posts
I've seen aruba blue in person. I personally did not care for it and would prefer the darker blue if I had to choose between them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just checked and they said they could do aruba blue A5 with cinnamon brown but for $2500. I could also do a sprint blue, but I'm thinking I'll stick with the deep sea blue even though it's not as distinctive. Thoughts???
Ditch that color, I went with brilliant black, but if I had a choice between the 2 blues would go with Deep Sea blue

·
Registered
147 Posts
DSB looks really good IMO, especially with Silver Valcona: is that combo not available in the US?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Isnt there another colour called Topaz blue or so available? Iv not seen anyone talking about that colour yet!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Why is Aruba blue costing $2500 in the UK/Europe it is a standard metallic/pearlescent colour and costs about £600.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts