Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

Ireland 2022

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  HenryEdwards 
#1 ·
Last minute trip to Ireland for the Easter weekend.

Booked the ferry from Fishguard to Rosslare, and booked some hotels, and set off at 6am from London to make the 1pm sailing.

The S5 has been amazing, didn't miss a beat and overtaking has been effortless, drop into sport, floor it and before you know it past a string of cars.

Weather and roads have been good, and will be going to Dublin tomorrow for the night and then ferry to Hollyhead and then back home.

Couple of pics

Water Ecoregion Sky Fog Natural landscape

Car Tire Land vehicle Wheel Sky

Cloud Sky Water Plant Water resources

Tire Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Wheel

Cloud Sky Land vehicle Car Water

See less See more
#2 ·
STUNNING pics thanks mate

#3 ·
That does bring back some memories, I bought my B8.5 S5 from a Volkswagen dealership in Belfast almost 4 years ago and I had to catch the ferry from Belfast to Cairnryan. It took me over 10 hours in total to get back home in Hertfordshire, but I wouldn’t have wanted to be in another car for such a long drive.
Last minute trip to Ireland for the Easter weekend.

Booked the ferry from Fishguard to Rosslare, and booked some hotels, and set off at 6am from London to make the 1pm sailing.

The S5 has been amazing, didn't miss a beat and overtaking has been effortless, drop into sport, floor it and before you know it past a string of cars.

Weather and roads have been good, and will be going to Dublin tomorrow for the night and then ferry to Hollyhead and then back home.

Couple of pics

View attachment 183192
View attachment 183193
View attachment 183194
View attachment 183191
View attachment 183190

#4 ·
Well we did 1000miles in 5 days and I must say it was a comfortable drive. No back ache, no car issues and apart from the M6 roadworks and M1 closure, roads were really good.

I'd recommend the trip to anyone.

#5 · (Edited)
Thanks for sharing such beautiful pictures of your trip with us. I am also going on vacation with my friends to Ireland. My parents isn't allowing me to go over there because of my assignments. But then I found Essays on Ecology, Free Examples, Topics, Titles, Outlines | TopEssayWriting website on google search in which I found a lot of essay samples and I can read them for free. After completing my essay assignments, my parents gave me permission to go on vacations with my friends.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.